Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Praying For You...

I was setting up a trial run of my craft show table this morning and there was one card that just kept jumping out at me. It was like it was saying, POST ME!! POST ME!!! So here it is.



The base of the card is Elegant Eggplant cardstock by Stampin' Up! The patterned paper strip is So Safron patterned paper by Stampin' Up! I used white cardstock for the flowers and the piece the sentiment is stamped on. The flowers are stamped from the Hooray Bouquet stamp set from Close To My Heart and cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge that is exclusively through Close To My Heart. I added a pearl center to the flowers and popped some of them off the cards using pop dots. The sentiment is stamped from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set from Stampin' Up! It is stamped on a piece of white cardstock that was cut out and embossed using a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twelve die.

I love to use the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge because it coordinates with so many CTMH stamp sets and has many fun labels and shapes to cut out including take out boxes and pillow boxes.

Remember that you can purchase Stampin' Up! products at http://dakotastamper.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to keep checking back to see what's going on in
Life on the Rockin' LC Ranch 

No comments:

Post a Comment