Monday, November 7, 2011

Grandpa Erick's 95th Birthday Party

We had a great time yesterday at Grandpa Erick's 95th Birthday Party.



We had a pretty good turn out and most of the Grandkids and Great-Grandkids were there.



And we even got the guys to take a picture of our family with Grandpa Erick.


So for Grandpa Erick I had to make a birthday card and it couldn't just be one out of my stash. I had to make one specifically for him and this is what I came up with.



I used Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive cardstock for the card base. A piece of Not Quite Navy striped paper for the background. A piece of white cardstock stamped with the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp in Close To My Heart's Olive and Happy Birthday from the Perfectly Penned stamp set in Close To My Heart's Outdoor Denim is my focal point for the card. I finished the card off with a piece of Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon. Very simple card, but definitely one I'll be recreating in different color schemes!!  

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to keep checking back to see what's going on in
Life on the Rockin' LC Ranch.


No comments:

Post a Comment