Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

Well, after long consideration, I finally did it. I have joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!

I've been a fan of Stampin' Up! since I was in Middle School. My mom purchased some Stampin' Up! stamps when I was a 6th or 7th grader along with a Kaleidoscope ink pad that had the shades of the rainbow and could be pulled apart so they could be inked separately or pushed together to be inked in a rainbow scheme. They were the greatest and my absolute favorite thing to play with.

They used to be made out of black foam for the blocks.

Then came along wood-mount stamps, which are still popular and available for sale in most stamp sets.

The latest in stamps from Stampin' Up! is the clear-mount stamps which "cling" to an acrylic block and are stored in a DVD case. 

The clear-mount stamps are my favorite because they take up so little space, but there's still something about holding that wood block in your hand when stamping. Kinda like how I love my Barnes and Noble nook, but still like to actually turn a page in a real book once in a while.

My resolution for the New Year is to post at least 2 or 3 times a week. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on my blog and I will do my best to provide for you.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment