Monday, December 5, 2011

Come To Bethlehem

We received our second snow of the year yesterday, but there isn't a lot of snow out there. The first snow we received melted before we got the second snow. I like that type of weather!! I know...I know...you're wondering why I live here if I don't like snow. It's not that I don't like snow, I just don't like a lot of it.


Today I made a Christmas card using the Come To Bethlehem stamp set from Stampin' Up!



The card base is Soft Suede and the sentiments and images are stamped on Marina Mist. The ribbon is also Marina Mist.

I used holographic embossing powder to make the star sparkle and shine.

The edges of the cardstock that the Nativity scene is stamped on were inked using a sponge dauber and Cocoa ink from Close to My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment