Thursday, February 9, 2012

You're a Star Happy Birthday card

Here's another card using a stamp set that called my name when I first saw it in the catalog. I loved the distressed look to it and the wings. But after I got the stamp set, I didn't know what to do with it. Finally I played around enough and viola!


Stamps: Star Power (Close to my Heart), Curly Cute (inside sentiment) (clear mount and wood mount)
Ink: Crumb Cake Stamp Pad, Soft Suede Stamp Pad, Cajun Crazy Stamp Pad
Paper: Fusion paper pack (The Paper Studio), Soft Suede cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock
Other: Stampin' Dimensional, Paper Snips

I love how the heart with wings turned out! Definitely something that could be done on a scrapbook page.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and if you have any questions, please ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment