Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Button, Button card

When I first saw the Button, Button stamp set, I loved it, but wondered what I would do with it. I kept looking at it and it seemed to call my name asking me to purchase it. So when Stampin' Up! had it on the Clearance Blitz sale, I had to have it.

So the other night I was looking for a stamp set to use to make a card that could be sent just to say hi.
This is what I came up with...


Stamps: Button, Button (clear mount and wood mount), Posy Punch (Hostess set) (clear mount and wood mount)
Ink: Island Indigo Stamp Pad, Pool Party Stamp Pad, So Saffron Stamp Pad
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Island Indigo cardstock
Other: 1" Circle Punch, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensional

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired by this card!
Feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment