Monday, January 30, 2012

P.S. I Love You

The 1st of February is just a couple days away. That means that Valentine's day is just a little over two weeks away. So in honor of that, I thought I would share a Valentine's Day card with you.


Paper: Basic Black cardstock, Basic Gray cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Stamps: P.S. I Love You (clear mount and wood mount)
Ink: Basic Gray Stamp Pad, Melon Mambo Stamp Pad, Versamark Pad
Other: pink ribbon (non-Stampin' Up!), Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat ToolModern Label Punch


The hearts of hearts are stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss Powder and a Heat Tool. I love the glossy look the embossing powder makes. The P.S. I Love You stamp set has the neatest Modern Label punch border that i can see myself using again and again. I plan on combining it with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set is a great set for the stamper who is just starting a stamp collection. It covers tons of holidays and events!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and keep stopping back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment