Friday, January 20, 2012

Curly Cute Happy Birthday

Happy Friday Everyone!!
It is day 5 of my birthday week. Tomorrow is the last day and I know what you're thinking...well that only means 6 days and 6 cards. But I have two for you tomorrow since I didn't start on Sunday because I was on my way back from Fargo and the Miranda Lambert/Chris Young/Jerrod Niemann concert!

So here is today's card.


This card features my all time favorite punch! The Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch! It is so cool, it is 3 punches in one. The big flower without petals (the Wisteria Wonder layer of the lower right flower), the small flower without petals and an edge piece (the Island Indigo layer of the top left flower), and the small flower with petals and an edge piece (the Pool Party layer of the bottom left flower).

There's so much you can do with this punch...I know I'll be featuring it in different ways in future posts.

Here's what you need for this card:
Stamps: Curly Cute (clear mount and wood mount)
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, and all of the 2011-2013 In Colors (Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Lucky Limeade Stamp Pad

I hope you like today's card. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you. Please post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment