Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Perfectly Penned Thank You cards

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything lately.
In February my mom was diagnosed with Leukemia and I lost some of my card making ambition.
I did however make the Thank You cards for my cousin's wedding as a wedding gift to her and her husband.
Here's how they turned out...


Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock, Elegant Eggplant cardstock
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
Stamp set: Perfectly Penned (wood mount or clear mount)
Other: Snail Adhesivesilver ribbon (Hobby Lobby)Mini Glue Dots, Designer Frames Folder, Vintage Wallpaper FolderPaper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love the way they turned out and really loved getting one in the mail thanking me for them! haha

I hope you feel inspired today and be sure to check out my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment