Friday, April 13, 2012

Word Play on Friday the 13th

Happy  Friday the 13th everyone!
This morning I woke up to gloomy skies, rain falling gently, and living lawn mowers going to work on my front lawn. Here's a picture for you if you're wondering what I mean by living lawn mowers.


Cows...yes cows. The cow with horns is a Coriente cow that we use for Ranch Rodeos and team roping. The other two cows are just angus heifers. They must have found a hole in the fence and decided to come trim up my yard for me while leaving some pies behind. See the puddles in the trail behind them? We've gotten enough rain to get those and it's still raining and sounds like it's supposed to rain all day. 

So, now that I've shown you my beautiful living lawn mowers, here's a card I'd also like to share with you today. It uses the stamp set Word Play out of the Idea Book and Catalog along with Twitterpated Designer Series Paper that is in the Occasions Mini Catalog that will no longer be available after April 30th. If you like it, you better stock up now because it will be gone after this month.


Stamp Set: Word Play (wood mount and clear mount)
Ink: Riding Hood Red stamp pad
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock, Island Indigo Card Stock, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

I hope you enjoyed seeing my living lawn mowers and my card today! I hope you feel a little inspired by it and have a great Friday the 13th! I'll be spending mine either in my craft room creating or snuggled under a blanket with a good book. It is just one of those kind of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment