Friday, March 16, 2012

Perfectly Penned Happy Birthday the Sequel!

I made today's card in a different color scheme for my husband's grandpa's birthday back in November. I loved the design so much that I decided to make it again with a different scheme.
This is one of the reasons why I love cardmaking. You can find a card design that you love and change it up with different color schemes and sentiments to make it fit most anything you need a card for!!


Stamps: Perfectly Penned (wood mount and clear mount), Dot, Dot, Dot
Ink: Basic Black Stamp Pad, Cherry Cobbler Stamp Pad
Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Basic Gray Patterned Designer Series Paper Pack, Whisper White card stock
Other: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment